The “Thaw” period for the Ukrainian nation. The terror has weakened, space has emerged for the realization of the industrial potential of the country. In 1956, one of the first factories of reinforced concrete products with a capacity of 50,000 m. Cubic meters was built in Kyiv. for a year. This allowed JSC Kovalska (at that time – “Factory of reinforced concrete products №3”) to become a key participant in the process of building Ukraine. Subsequently, the plant was headed by Svetlana Kovalska, who succeeded in translating the idea into reality.